Gone are those days when you will have to live with something which you don’t want in your life. Life has taken the road to “liberation” and so science has. With the invention of the laser, not only it has proved to be “SOMETHING NEW AND INTERESTING”, it has become a cure to so many problems.
One of them is scar removal. Carrying a scar has been the only choice to live with. Many soldiers who would have a scar on their face would either show off with great pride or would regret for the rest of their life.
Tattoos too are not so permanent these days. Lasers are been used as the primary tattoo removal process. Tattoo removals were performed with various tools since the art of tattooing started. With proper treatments, it is possible to remove them fully or partially.
The tattoo removal widely depends on the skin texture and color, along with the ink color and the depth the tattoo artist has used to ink your skin. Usually, the black color is easy to remove but colors like yellow and greens are pretty difficult to remove. The fundamental of ink removing is purely on the specific light absorption spectra of the tattoo pigments.
Since the 1990s, the tattoo removal process started and dermatologists would keep on doing it but it ended up scarring your skin along a lot of pain. Pain has an association now too but it can be avoided. The widely accepted topical cream among the dermatologists and doctors is Dr. Numb Topical Anesthetic Cream. On its application, it sedates the pain-sensing nerves for 3-4 hours which is enough for one sitting and thus lets you have painless laser operation.
Getting an Appointment:
- Visitation to a dermatologist is important before finalizing any particular doctor. There has to be a point to point discussion before any consultation. The doctor must be aware of any medical history if you had and any allergy. He will be proving questionnaire to you but you also must be accurate with all possible information you can give.
- You result actually does not only depends on the laser or type of laser or the quality of laser. But it depends on the person behind the machine.
- You will need to give up a smoke at least for 2 weeks.
- You cannot go in sunlight for 15 days before and after.
- You cannot take Vitamin E, aspirin and other medications.
- No skin care products will be allowed on the skin for 2-4 weeks.
- Avoid any sort of tanning.
The results of this treatment usually take time to reflect. It can even take months to see the effects. Laser scar treatment would help you to ease up the pain and itches permanently. It can also help in removing the surgical marks.
Now, what about the pain? Yes, we all are afraid of pain. Though everyone has different endurance level to bear pain still laser treatments do hurt. It is all about the high voltage being treated like a gun to your tissues. You can totally remove the pain from procedures with the use of numbing creams. Dr. Numb Topical Anesthetic Creams are widely used and recommended by the majority of dermatologists for a pain-free treatment. It not only numbs your skin, its anti-bacterial features does not let any contamination to occur. Get your tattoo to vanish that too pain-free.