Joint Pain refers to discomfort, aches, and soreness occurring in any of the joints of the body. Joint pain does not often require a hospital visit and is a very common skin disease. Joint pain can be a result of an illness or injury. The most common cause of joint pain is arthritis. However, it can also be due to other conditions or factors like fibromyalgia, excessive physical activity, slippery incidents and injuries.
Are you suffering from painful joints too? Looking for an instant pain relief? However, the remedy entirely depends upon the severity of the pain. A low level of pain is often treated with topical painkillers and analgesics accompanied with some home remedies like a cold/hot compress.
Use Numbing Cream to get relief from muscle and joint pain
For a quick relief from the pain, it is advised to go with the usage of a numbing cream. It is effective enough to provide quick relief than most of the others topical painkillers. It works perfectly well by numbing the skin for 2-3 hours, thereby preventing the nerve endings from sending signals to the brain.
The hidden ingredient of most of the numbing creams is lidocaine that plays a key role in providing instant relief from the pain.
Choose right numbing cream for muscle and joint pain
Numbing creams come in various forms- some come with strong formulation while others have a mild numbing effect. In case, you are experiencing severe joint or muscle pain, it is recommended to make use of numbing cream with a strong formulation to treat the pain quickly and effectively.
While choosing a numbing cream, look for the following points prior to your purchase:
- Make sure it has Lidocaine in 5%
- It should be water based
- Positive user’s feedback
- Reasonably priced
Go for Dr. Numb topical anesthetic numbing cream
Dr. Numb is a perfect topical anesthetic numbing cream, containing 5% lidocaine effective enough for all the dermal processes and body arts. The proper application of Dr. Numb cream keeps your skin numb for up to 2 hours providing you a relief from muscle and joint pain for a longer period of time.
Usage of Dr. Numb
- Wash your skin with soap and warm water
- Pat dry with a clean towel
- Apply the first thick layer of the cream (as mentioned on the pack) on your skin. Spread it evenly.
- Then, apply the second layer which should be thicker than the first one.
- Cover your skin with a plastic wrap. It will generate heat to potent the numbing effect.
Remove the cover after one hour. Wipe off the excess cream.
Points to be taken care
- Consult your doctor if you are pregnant, breastfeeding or have any medical condition
- Don’t use numbing cream if you are allergic to lidocaine or another numbing agent
- Read the guidelines given on the pack. Don’t cover the cream with dressing or cloth
- Don’t wear the cream for longer than a prescribed time period.
- Numbing cream is for external use only.
- Avoid using it on your eyes, inside the nose and mouth
Ask your doctor if you are in doubt