Dr. Numb Topical Numbing Cream for Microdermabrasion
Have you ever heard of Dermabrasion? Adding to the list of skin rejuvenating processes, Dermabrasion is yet another such method.
Dermabrasion is being practiced to remove the dead skin cells in the skin and revitalize and pave a way for the new skin to grow. This is a surgical procedure that has been practiced for many years. The process involves the controlled wearing away (deeper abrasion) of the top to the mid layers of the skin with a variety of strong abrasive devices such as a wire brush, sterilized sandpaper, diamond wheel or fraise, salt crystals, or other mechanical sources. Dermabrasion is a surgical cosmetic procedure performed by dermal surgeon, estheticians, and medical assistants in dermal clinics.
Although, the effects of this dermal procedure are effective, still before deciding to opt for the process, look at the below given statistics about the microdermabrasion:
- Over 100 microdermabrasion machines are available in the market all with same basic design — exfoliate and suck up those dead skin cells!
- Microdermabrasion is known effective in diminishing fine lines, wrinkles, shallow acne scars, however, the results may greatly vary from person to person.
- Removing dead skin through microdermabrasion can aid in the penetration of skincare products by up to 50%.
- Microdermabrasion procedure is uncomfortable and does hurt (even the skin can feel a little tender afterwards).
- Mostly, the best results are seen by people in the early stages of aging, between 35 and 50.
- If you have skin conditions like as rosacea, dermatitis, eczema, active sunburn, lupus, open sores, herpes, psoriasis, fragile capillaries or widespread acne, it isn’t recommended for you! Seek medical advice first.
- A series of 6-10 treatments is usually recommended for optimum results, with 2 weeks in between for skin to recover.
- It is important that your esthetician should be constantly checking about your comfort level during the procedure. It is important that you speak with your surgeon if you feel like your face feels like it is being sucked into a black hole to avoid undesirable circumstances.
Dr. Numb for Painful Microdermabrasion
Microdermabrasion is a painful skin procedure and it requires local anesthetic to be applied prior the procedure, especially for those who have very low pain tolerance. This is where the Dr. Numb topical numbing cream will work perfectly. Dr. Numb cream acts like a local anesthetic that helps numb the area that needs to have a procedure with. It’s a product you can actually use in order to reduce or totally eradicate the pain. This numbing cream will be useful in getting the procedure done in the name of beauty and skin cell rebuilding.
Women are obsessed in beauty; they’ll surely do everything possible in order to keep the youth forever. But, keep in mind, vanity cost you some price. You need to bear the pain of beauty regimen in order to achieve the great beauty that we are longing for. It would not be that painful anyway, we have the help that we perfectly need to dermabrasion/microdermabrasion. Dr. numb has the highest amount of Lidocaine approved by the FDA. You will have the renewed smooth and silky skin without going through the painful dermabrasion/microdermabrasion. Help is already in your hand.
Cut the years and no more tears with Dr. Numb – the perfect numbing solution.