Get Painless Bikini or Brazilian Waxing with Dr. Numb!
Waxing has become a popular fashion over the last few years and now almost every salon and spa offers this service. From eyebrow, upper lip, armpit or an intimate part, people want to get all of them waxed. If you are a newbie or the one who had a bad experience with waxing then we have some of the expert tips for you.
Following are the tips from some of the best waxing professionals that will make waxing less daunting for you.
- Schedule an appointment only when hair is at least ¼ inch in length or more. Precisely, don’t for next wax session before 4 weeks since your last wax or 3 weeks after you have shaved the hair.
- If case you take any skin-sensitive medication such as Accutane, Retin-A, or Hydroxy Acids then tell your aesthetician clearly about it.
- Refrain yourself from sun exposure 48 hours prior to waxing.
- Don’t use peels such as glycolic, AHA, etc.or dermabrasion over the area to be waxed for up to 24 hours prior to wax.
TIPS FOR WAXING
- In case you have highly sensitive skin then take an Ibuprofen 30-45 minutes before the wax session.
- Using a numbing cream such as Dr Numb 15-30 minutes prior to the session can also help to reduce pain.
- Exfoliate the skin portion to be waxed as this will open up the pores and provide an easier exit of the hair follicles. If you are going for a full body wax then take a warm shower before it.
- Don’t go for hot tubs, hot showers, sunbathing, and physical activity before your waxing appointment.
- Avoid usage of any heavy creams, gels or oils and ensure your skin is clean and dry.
- Don’t consume alcohol or caffeine 24 hours prior to wax as this can only enhance the sensitivity of the sensitive.
- Trimming long body hair will make waxing less uncomfortable but don’t make them too short to be cut. In case you are unsure about the length of your hair then leave it at the hands of aesthetician.
- Females should restrain themselves from waxing during and after the menstrual cycle.
POST WAXING TIPS
- Once your waxing session gets over, apply a cold wet cloth over the waxed portion to reduce redness or irritation.
- Don’t wear tight and rough clothes as they will enhance irritation and redness.
- Don’t use any heavy creams, gels or oils up to 24 hours after waxing.
- Don’t take hot showers/baths and refrain yourself from heavy exercise such as swimming.
- Exfoliation is recommended only 2-3 days after wax not immediately after it.
Dr Numb- Formula for pain free waxing
Since waxing involves pain, discomfort and uneasiness therefore we have an easy way out for you. Using Dr Numb can make waxing easier for you.
Dr. Numb is a popular and effective numbing cream due to presence of 5% Lidocaine which is the safest amount as recommended by FDA. Dr numb cream is best for reducing pain during any kind of waxing. This numbing cream is perfect for bikini wax as it reduces the pain and discomfort during waxing.
Thus, now you can happily go for waxing without worrying about pain using Dr. Numb.